Follow Us

On Facebook

Follow Us

On Instagram

Follow Us

On Twitter

Homeschool Information


To homeschool your child the following is needed:

  1. Letter of intent for the current school year provided to the Office of Student Services.

  2. What curriculum will be followed by you and your child.

  3. A copyof the high school diploma (or GED) equivalent for the person that will be instructing the student.

  4. What form of assessment will be used to show that your child is performing at the level is needed to advance them to the next higher grade.

Forms of assessment that can be used; portfolio graded by a certified teacher, national assessment scores, or participate in the state assessment.